For many organizations, the number-one challenge is finding, keeping and developing good employees. Yet few organizations systematically align their human resources practices with long-term strategic goals. The Cornerstone Group provides the tools for selection, retention and development of human capital.
So what would it do for you? The following are clear, tangible business results you get from using our services and solutions:
Massage Envy—After implementing the PI® system:
• The average sales close rate for one franchisee jumped from 12-13% to 27%.
• Another franchisee eliminated the need to review about 50-60% of resumes received.
Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah, the largest ski resort in Utah and the third largest in the United States. After implementing the PI System:
• Ranked #1 for employee friendliness.
• Increased the permanent employee retention rate to 70 percent, an unheard of figure in the hospitality industry.
Lewis & Clark Bank—After implementing the PI® system:
• Assets grew from $12.5 million to $75 million in 15 months.
• The number of employees grew by 100% without any turnover.
Subway—After implementing the PI® system:
• Employee turnover has been reduced from 70 percent to as low as 32 percent.
• SUBWAY has saved more than $15,000 in training costs alone by reducing employee turnover.
“We now have the right people in the right roles, and that is having a positive impact on customer service and return visits. The Predictive Index® (PI) system pays for itself.” Harold Jackson, multi-unit SUBWAY Franchise Owner